Valentine’s Day is coming fast and most women would love to get some fabulous surprises on this special day. Although Valentine’s Day is not all about gifts, sometimes we express love through the giving of presents. Whether or not you’ll be lucky to receive any of these amazing surprises depends on how thoughtful and imaginative your sweetheart is.
However, you can also surprise your partner with one of these Valentine’s Day ideas, if you know that he is not as creative as you or maybe he is just too busy to think about gifting you something special. Nevertheless, there are seven Valentine’s Day surprises every woman would like to get.
1. Hot air balloon rideA hot air balloon ride with your significant other is incredibly romantic. Soaring high above the picturesque city with a glass of wine is one of the best ways to celebrate the day of love.
However, if your partner is afraid of heights, it’s better to skip this idea. Also, you need to know that it’s rather an expensive gift idea. If you can afford it, your sweetheart will never forget this Valentine’s Day!
2. Valentine’s Day trip to ParisOne of the most fantastic Valentine’s Day surprises every woman dream to receive is a trip to Paris for several days. After all, Paris is the city of love, so where better to celebrate the day of love?
Whether you and your sweetheart are wandering through the galleries of breathtaking Louvre, shopping on the Champs Elysees or having romantic dinner at one of the city’s best restaurants, a trip to Paris is certainly one surprise many of us would like to get on Valentine’s Day, isn’t it?
3. ProposalOn February 14, most girls are expecting a Valentine’s Day proposal. I’ve always believed that Valentine’s Day is an ideal time for a man to get down on his knee. But, if you and you partner have been dating for several weeks or months, he may not be ready to propose and perhaps you are not ready to tie the knot, too.
4. Diamond jewelleryI don’t know any woman who doesn’t like diamonds, but the problem is that most men can’t afford it. However, if you can, why not make your woman a little bit happier? From beautiful diamond studs to dazzling diamond pendants or earrings, almost every woman would like to get diamond jewellery on Valentine’s Day this year.
5. Something thoughtful and personalIt’s important to understand that gifts don’t necessarily have to be expensive and ridiculously romantic. Something cheap but thoughtful is sometimes the best gift for your lover.
Maybe your guy heard you say you wanted that beautiful dress you saw several months ago but couldn’t afford to buy. If your partner listens to you and remembers things you love, this is a sure sign he loves you.
6. A day for twoIt is essential for every couple to spend some time alone and Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to do it. Spend this day somewhere where both of you won’t be disturbed and where you will celebrate your love. You don’t have to spend a lot of money, a driving to a nearby town or a day at a nice, budget hotel will certainly be special if it’s only both of you.
7. Chocolates and flowersPerhaps it sounds banal or boring, but Valentine Day is not complete without flowers and chocolates. Even if you don’t consider Valentine’s Day to be a special day, you may get a little upset seeing your friend or coworker sporting a heart shaped box of chocolates and a large bouquet of red roses. Chocolates and flowers are something every person, including men, love to get, so even if you don’t like the idea of Valentine’s Day, I’m sure you are secretly hoping that you will receive a bouquet of flowers and your favorite chocolates on February 14.
What are you going to do this Valentine’s Day? Are you going to spend this day with your significant other? Or, maybe you are really happy to be single and you’re going to spend this day of love with your friends.
What is the most romantic surprise you have ever got for Valentine’s Day? Share your experiences and ideas with us!