Perfectly clear, healthy skin sometimes can be a huge challenge, but fortunately there are a few tried and true ways to get completely clear skin naturally and fast. Nowadays most of us buy different expensive products to get clear skin, which don’t actually work and we usually end up spending our hard-earned money and effort in vain. Follow these seven tips to get perfectly clear skin naturally and save your money for more useful things.
1. Use tea tree oilThe natural tea tree oil is great for both hair and skin care. It boasts anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties and feels incredibly soothing on the skin. Plus, the tea tree oil is claimed to work as prescription-strength medications, but make sure you consult your doctor before replacing any prescription medicines with this natural oil. Using the tea tree oil is one of the easiest ways to get perfectly clear skin absolutely naturally.
2. Opt for fresh lemon juiceIf you don’t have tea tree oil at home, don’t worry, I’m sure you have some lemons in your fridge. Lemon juice can also help you get perfectly clear skin naturally and fast. The thing is, lemons are high in citric acid that fights bacteria-causing acne. If you suffer from acne, apply gingerly fresh lemon juice to the skin and see the result. I suggest mixing in several tablespoons of clear water in order to dilute the acid. You can also drink lemon water in the morning to improve your skin health as well as your overall health.
3. Use ice to reduce rednessIce helps constrict the blood vessels around the pimple, which can help diminish the size of it, especially if you’ve just popped it. In fact, popping pimples is not recommended because it can rupture the skin and can easily cause scars. Instead of popping your pimple, use ice cubes. It will help reduce redness and heal your pimple.
4. Eat healthyIt’s been proven that cutting out processed foods and refined sugars helps fight acne. The point is that processed, junk foods release harmful toxins in your body, so don’t wonder why you have those breakouts if you consume processed food. Start eating clean and you will get perfectly clear skin naturally and in no time! There are so many delicious foods to eat for a perfect skin, you just need to know them.
5. AloeAloe has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps heal the sunburn and is a proven remedy for the redness caused by sunburn. Aloe also helps to fight acne. If you don’t have an aloe plant at home, consider getting it, since the best form of aloe is in its natural state. Apply the fresh, gooey aloe to your face and see your acne disappear. I don’t recommend using aloe gel that is sold in stores. It’s not natural and doesn’t have any acne-fighting properties; it’s just a waste of money.
6. Stay hydratedWater can do wonders for your skin. If you are not getting enough water every day, you may experience low energy levels, dry skin, acne, digestive problems, and joint problems. Water flushes toxins out of your system and helps keep your skin hydrated and clear. Make it a rule to drink plenty of water on a daily basis to keep your skin and body healthy. 7-8 glasses will be enough to keep your energy levels high and your skin healthy.
7. Salt and waterMake a paste of water and salt and apply to your breakouts using a cotton bud. Salt is a great, natural styptic that can help seal pimples and can prevent dirt and bacteria from entering. This remedy also helps reduce the size of pimples and it’s a cheap way to get perfectly clear skin naturally.
You see, getting perfectly clear skin is possible without buying all those expensive products. The natural remedies mentioned above are proven to help fight acne and they cost very little and are not harmful to the skin. However, don’t expect your acne to be gone overnight. Have you ever tried any of these natural remedies? Do you have your own remedies? Feel free to share them with us in the comments section.