18% of US adults experiencing regular anxiety. Women are 60% more likely to suffer anxiety than men. So what this is a really big problem.
To combat we have to recognize it, understand it, and know how to deal with it. Let’s start on all three with some helpful infographics.
Table of contents:
- What Anxiety Feels And Looks Like
- What Are Anxiety Disorders?
- Exercise Can Get Rid Of Depression, Anxiety And Stress
- 10 Simple Ways To Reduce Stress
- What You Should Know About Anxiety Disorders
- All About Social Anxiety
- How Anxiety Affects Your Health
- The Anatomy Of Anxiety
- Positive Thinking Can Help With Anxiety
- Balanced Chakras Reduce Anxiety
- How To Calm Down During A Panic Attack
- Change Your Habit Of Perspective
- Does Your Anxiety Keep You Awake?
- 5 Ways To Reduce Stress And Anxiety With Music
- Natural Remedies For Anxiety
- How To Stop Negative Thoughts From Getting You Down
- Meditation Can Help
- Thoughts Are Not Facts (Practice)
- Yoga Is A Good Way To Calm Anxiety
- How To Stay Calm When You Know You’ll Be Stressed
- 5 Ways Of Coping With Your Anxiety That Are Actually Making It Worse