April Fool’s Day is a great time to inject a bit of silliness and fun into your life. This day, you are allowed to play jokes and pranks on your family, friends and co-workers and have a built-in excuse.
Check out some of the best April Fool’s Day pranks you can play on people with very little effort. While someone hates April Fool’s Day pranks, others will have lots of fun. The great news is that you can use these pranks the whole month.
1. Nice puddleTake a bottle of nail polish that you no longer use. Poor it onto a piece of wax paper, and when it is dry, peel the nail polish off of the paper, and place it down, for instance, on a new carpet, or anywhere it’d annoy someone.
It will look like a nail polish spilled on the floor, and you can’t get that stuff off. For greater effect leave the bottle near the ‘puddle’. Well, I will definitely try this prank today. My hubby will flip out!
2. Office pranksIf you are at work, you can trick your co-workers by changing the language for Google on their computer, adding a few odd appointments with alarms set to go off during the day to your co-workers’ Outlook calendar, swapping the signs on the ladies’ and men’s rest rooms, taking something from someone’s table and leave them a ransom note, etc. You can also make a spiderweb using string.
3. Salt toothpasteThis one is my favorite prank. Put some salt on the end of your children’s and husband’s toothbrushes for a special ‘taste to their paste’. That is a really nice wake up call, or a good way to end the day.
This year I’m going to put some salt in hubby’s coffee, because he drinks that more often, then he brushes his teeth. You can also replace the sugar in the sugar bowl with salt.
4. Stop thief!Is somebody taking a shower? Then steal their clothing and towel while they enjoy showering, and make them confused for a moment and, of course, mad, not to mention quite embarrassed. Although this is a classic prank, it is so funny!
5. Where is the dent?Put a note on your husband’s or friend’s car or truck. But try to do this in public when he’s at the office, in the store, visiting friends, etc.
Even if his car is parked out front, this can work too. Leave a note saying ‘Sorry about the dent’.
Your hubby or friend will be searching for the ding, in their beloved car. I may have to think about that one! I want to see my husband’s reaction, because he treats his car like beloved children.
6. Kitchen pranksYou can play these kitchen pranks on your mum. You can glue all the eggs into the carton or hard boil the eggs and place them back in the refrigerator. Last year I switched the handles on the refrigerator to the side that doesn’t open, no one could open it!
7. Nice splashThis is probably one of the oldest tricks. Put a disposable cup filled with water inside of it on the top of a partially opened door. When someone goes through it, the cup of water will fall right onto their heads.
They only get wet, but no one gets hurt. Just don’t play this prank on angry or boring people, they won’t understand it and can even spoil your mood.
More: The Most Spontaneous Things You Can Do Today
These April Fool’s Day pranks are perfect for playing on your coworkers, family, friends and folks. Which of these April Fool’s Day pranks are you going to try? Do you know any other pranks? Share your ideas with us. Happy April Fool’s Day!